Wondering if the Medina County Fiber Network is right for your business? Here’s how to find out! Scan and email your telecom invoices (both data and voice) to email@example.com. We’ll review your current services and what you are spending, then let you know how you can benefit from the Medina County Fiber Network.
Benefits of the Fiber Network, you will receive:
- Seamless integration with existing infrastructure
- Custom solutions to fit exact client requirements
- Flexible architecture minimizing capital investment and Total-Cost-of-Ownership
- Scalable bandwidth from 5 Mb/s to 40 Gb/s
- Guaranteed bandwidth
- Bandwidth allocation services for optimized voice, video and data delivery
- Telecom carrier independence
- Single-point of contact management for multiple carrier relationships
- Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint connectivity options
- Conformance with IEEE 802.3 and 802.16 and 802.17 standards
- 24x7x365 network monitoring to ensure uptime and pro-active issue resolution
- Service level agreement (SLA) governed client relationships
- Low-cost, high-availability network solutions architectures
- Advanced network monitoring, allocation and ticketing systems
AND to the first 50 people who respond, we’ll send you a $10 Starbucks card*! So don’t delay – scan and email your bills today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
This is your community network…jump on.
If you want to mail in your bill, please send it the Medina County Fiber Network, 144 N. Broadway St., Medina, OH 44256.
*Starbucks gift card is available to business/commercial sites within one (1) mile of the Medina County Fiber Network ring. Limit of one (1) card per business.