High capacity, tailored connectivity supporting 21st-century applications
Ethernet networks help institutions receive the reliable data transmission they need today while remaining versatile enough to meet the network design requirements of tomorrow.
Costs stay in check thanks to our excellent alternative to VPN and frame relay services. We allow clients to extend local area networks (LAN) into Ethernet networks, without the costs associated with operating a WAN, multiple VPNs, or point-to-point connections.
Secure – Flexible – Scalable
We offer scalable bandwidth from 5 Mb/s to 40 Gb/s without sacrificing security or architectural flexibility. We are carrier neutral, allowing clients to leverage existing last mile or long-haul contracts without compromising data integrity, security or service levels. In addition, we operate a full end-to-end Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) network service providing the high reliability and availability needed in today’s high performance networks.
Our regional ultra high-speed fiber-optic rings facilitate point-to-multipoint connectivity and multipoint interconnections while eliminating the need for expensive outlays for routers, switches, hardware and inflexible proprietary carrier contracts. In fact, you can incorporate existing elements of your current network architecture, including T1s, Frame Relay, DSL, MPLS, SONET, or ATM.
In addition, our Ethernet solution is compatible with most existing customer hardware, including all Ethernet-based and cable equipment, and most PCs, laptops, routers, VoIP and Video devices.
Advanced Bandwidth Allocation and Monitoring Services
Our network engineering team uses multi-carrier network provisioning, management and quality of service (QoS) processes to ensure consistent end-to-end 24x7x365 performance. Bandwidth availability and redundancy are secured through multiple circuit, carrier and core Metro Area Network rings. Our network also mitigates packet loss through forward error correction (FEC) techniques, which reconstruct voice, video and data streams.
Our hybrid asset monitoring and management system allows real time network admission controls, bandwidth reservation and traffic shaping to allocate sufficient bandwidth for data, voice and video traffic under any possible load pattern.
- Seamless integration with existing infrastructure
- Custom solutions to fit exact client requirements
- Flexible architecture minimizing capital investment and Total-Cost-of-Ownership
- Scalable bandwidth from 5 Mb/s to 40 Gb/s
- Guaranteed bandwidth
- Bandwidth allocation services for optimized voice, video and data delivery
- Telecom carrier independence
- Single-point of contact management for multiple carrier relationships
- Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint connectivity options
- Conformance with IEEE 802.3 and 802.16 and 802.17 standards
- 24x7x365 network monitoring to ensure uptime and pro-active issue resolution
- Service level agreement (SLA) governed client relationships
- Low-cost, high-availability network solutions architectures
- Advanced network monitoring, allocation and ticketing systems