Moving Medina County Businesses Forward with Fiber
The Medina County Fiber Network is a critical component of our region’s communication infrastructure.
It’s comprised of hundreds of miles of fiber-optic cables that allow area residents, businesses, schools, government agencies and health care organizations to move data across the world at the speed of light. This technology is exponentially faster than traditional phone lines and cable company connections, and it opens the door to a whole new world of applications and connectivity.
Take a look at how the MCFN helps various industries and agencies keep our region globally competitive, educated, healthy and safe.
- High-definition video connections between patients and doctors
- Fast sharing of electronic medical records
- Cost savings by providing a wide range of services online
- Greater efficiencies among departments
- Connections that allow emergency workers to communicate across networks, between jurisdictions and across agencies
- Distance learning
- Student access to learning materials from both home and school, complementing textbooks with online resources
- Instant sharing of high-resolution images and extremely large files
- Opportunity to test new and innovative applications online
Medina County Fiber Map
Is your business close to the fiber network? Enter your business address into the map search bar to see how close the fiber ring is to your company. Our network is continuously growing, so contact us to see when your business can start benefiting from fiber fast service.